Ultimate Trends Basic Home Colonic Board Package
Includes: Board, fully plumbed solution container, tubing, 2 tips and detailed simple instructions. Instructions will be sent via email and will include bonus links. USPS Parcel Select is included for free if in the continental US. Most companies do not even offer the solution container, you have to go find your own. Then put your tuning in the top and siphon to start the flow each time. Our container is fully plumbed so no siphoning is required.
The Ultimate Trends board was the first deluxe one piece molded cleansing board on the market. Dr. Bernard Jensen, renowned Dr. and author of "Tissue Cleansing Through Bowell Management" chose to use our board in his home the last several years of his life.
- It is made from a High Impact Plastic
- Hypo Allergenic
- No cracks or seams
- Easy to sterilize
- Very strong
- Will not de-laminate, split or weather
- Catch Basin is a rounded sloping area gradually turning downward into toilet
- Fecal matter glances away from you into the toilet
- The edges of the board are raised - All unwanted liquid is guided into the toilet
- Easy to sterilize and rinse
- Weighs only 13 pounds
- Tubing is surgical grade, will not mildew or allow bacteria to hide, No deep pores
- Pail is fully plumbed. No siphoning required
- Tip is flexible with holes on the side only
- Much safer and more comfortable than stiff hard tips that could perforate the Colon wall
- The board measures 21 5/8 inches wide by 42 inches long
- Wide enough to totally relax on, you do not have to hold arms across your chest to keep them from falling
- Wide enough to lay on your side or back for comfortable massage, reading, relaxing, etc.
- With lid and seat up you are able to turn the board 90 degrees around the toilet to enable fit in to even very small bathrooms
Please note we are currently making a switch from the blue pail pictured with the unit to a natural white pail. We are doing this because buyers have let us know that they cannot see the water level through the blue pail. We have chosen the natural white because the water level can easily be seen